Need affordable bail bond? Call 925-228-5858
There are so many more crazy laws out there. If you have a loved one who has run into his or her own craziness and has been arrested, contact Martinez Bail Bond Store.
At Martinez Bail Bond Store, we know that there is a lot of craziness out there in the world, but people often fail to realize how close to home some of it can be. Take some of these bizarre California laws for example. Some of them you would think do not need to be said, while others you will wonder what could have possibly caused something so strange to come into existence.
- In California, Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses. What does this mean for those cloudy, rainy days that do happen on occasion?
- Also in California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or church. Did anyone remember to inform the animals of this?
- In Chico, it is illegal to bowl on the sidewalk. We wonder who the person who had ruin everyone else’s fun was.
- In Eureka, persons may not sleep in the road. Does this really need to be a law? Who would want to willingly sleep on a road?
- Also from Eureka, men with mustaches are not allowed to kiss women. Kissing a man with a mustache probably isn’t very pleasant, but does it really need to be illegal?
- In Fresno, no one is allowed to annoy a lizard in a city park. So, who gets to decide what is annoying, and how does the lizard contact the authorities after being annoyed?
- In Glendale, cars may not be driven in reverse. This one raises so many questions. Why would this need to be a law? How would one get out of a parking spot if this were actually enforced?
There are so many more crazy, strange and absurd laws out there, and that is just in California. If you have a loved one who has run into his or her own craziness and has been arrested, contact Martinez Bail Bond Store online or by phone at 925-228-5858. Consultation is always FREE, so feel free to ask one of our friendly bail agents about our zero down bail bonds and discounts we offer. They will be more than happy to answer your inquiries, and if you decide to use our services, they will help you get your loved one out of jail whether or not his or her arrest was due to one of these bizarre laws.
Bail help is only a phone call away at Martinez Bail Bond Store, call 925-228-5858 or Chat With Us now.