Bail bonds can be confusing, but they don’t have to be. Call 925-228-5858.
Martinez Bail Bond Store knows that bail bonds can be confusing. That is why our knowledgeable bail agents do everything they can to answer your questions.
Here at Martinez Bail Bond Store, we know that bail bonds can be a scary and confusing subject. That is why our knowledgeable bail agents do everything they can to answer your questions, and clarify the bail bond process. Here is a quick rundown of how the bail bond process works.
- After finding out that a friend or family member has been arrested, you have a choice to make. Pay the full bail yourself, or get help from a bail bond company. If you have the full amount of the bail available to pay it in cash, then you should, but most people do not have that kind of money lying around. That is why they choose to work with a bail agent.
- The next step after choosing to use a bail agent, is finding a bail agent you can trust. The step is fairly simple, just contact Martinez Bail Bond Store online or by calling 925-228-5858. Our skilled bail agents are some of the very best in the entire state of California, and consultations are FREE.
- Once you have talked with one of our bail agents, he or she will begin answering your questions and taking down information for the paperwork. They will need basic information like your loved one’s name, birthday, and county where the arrest took place. This will allow them to locate your loved one in the county jail system and get more information from there, which can then be used to answer your questions and fill out the paperwork.
- After all of the paperwork is finished, your designated bail agent will begin working with you to figure out a payment plan. One of the main advantages to using a bail bond company is that you only need to pay 10% of your loved one’s bail. Then, when you add on our ability to create customized payment plans for our clients, you see how affordable bailing out your loved one can be.
- The last step is one of the easiest, getting your loved one out of jail. After all of the questions have been answered, the paperwork all filled out, and the payment plan agreed upon, we will send a bail agent to bail your friend or family member out of any jail in California.
Bailing a friend or family member out of jail is pretty simple, especially with the help of Martinez Bail Bond Store and our amazing bail agents. To get high quality bail bond help, all you need to do is call us at 925-228-5858 or by clicking Chat With Us now. Do not worry, consultations are FREE. Do not hesitate to ask about our zero down bail bonds and discounts we offer. You can count on Martinez Bail Bond Store to help you bail out your loved one. Call us today!