Everyone knows that bailing a loved one out of jail can be expensive. At Martinez Bail Bond Store, we do everything we can to help make bail more affordable. When it comes to getting your loved one out of jail, you have 3 choices:
- You can put up the cash for full bail amount (e.g. If the bail is set at $10,000, you would pay $10,000 in cash). A cash bail is refundable after your loved one’s final court date.
- You can hire a bail agent to put up the full bail amount for you. For this service you pay a premium, usually 10% of the bail amount. (e.g. For a $10,000 bail, the premium is $1,000). Premium is not refundable.
- Stay in jail for the length of the legal process, which could be over a year.
If you cannot afford the full amount in cash, your best option is to choose a bail agent. Bail through an agent costs 10% in California for all bail agents. However, there are exceptions where certain clients can qualify for bail at lower rates. There are discounts available if you meet any of the following:
- You are a union member.
- You are military, active or retired.
- You are a homeowner.
- You have hired a private attorney.
At Martinez Bail Bond Store, we work with your income and create a customize payment plan to meet your needs. This payment plan will allow you to make monthly payments, so that you can afford the bail. This is how we make bail affordable for all of our clients at Martinez Bail Bond Store.
Call Martinez Bail Bond Store now at 925-228-5858 to see how affordable bail bonds can be.
Let Martinez Bail Bond Store Help You Get Your Loved One Out Of Jail And Get Them Back Home
Martinez Bail Bond Store has the best and most trusted bail agents in all of California working for us. We keep them at their peak levels by putting them through training every other year. This way, you are guaranteed to receive the best bail bond service in California. With the help from our knowledgeable bail agents, getting your friend or family member out of jail is a snap.
Once you call, one of our bail agents will locate your loved one’s information in the county database, so that they can begin filling out the paperwork when securing our no collateral needed bail bonds. Once the paperwork has been filled out, we can begin working with you to come up with a personalized payment plan that truly fits your financial situation.
With our professional bail agents working for you, your family member can be out of jail in no time at all. Martinez Bail Bond Store is a family-owned, statewide bail bond company that has been helping Californians since 1987. We can help you get your loved one out of jail and back home where he or she belongs.